Tuesday, October 2

tuesday


Ever since Hallie started preschool, I feel like my week doesn't start until Tuesday. She's out the door, learning ABCs and 1,2,3's at a rapid pace, leaving me home alone to cram as many things into three hours as possible. I don't think I've ever crossed so many things off of my to-do list in so short a time. Tuesday is the new Monday.

The weekend was a great one. Had a few moments here and there that reminded me of how blessed I am to be a mom, a wife, a daughter, and a sister. I also got a text from one of my closest friends that brought tears to my eyes. A simple act of kindness, even when not intended to be anything big, can make quite the impact. 

In other news, I am now a smart phone owner. Why buy the 5 when you can get the 4 for free? With that, I am also an Instagram-er. And I love it. Feel free to follow if you'd like - jordanlee22. Sharing pieces of my world through photos is surprisingly invigorating. 

Happy Monday Tuesday. 

1 comment:

BECKY said...

A smart phone! BIG DEAL! I am and probably forever will be a dumb phone haver!
Hallie is soooooooooooooooo pretty. I just love her long hair!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...